Sunday, November 23, 2014

Rexburg Idaho Temple

The Rexburg temple is beautiful.  It's very similar to the Brigham City Temple.



I was impressed with how busy this temple was.  When I first went into the dressing room, I had a hard time finding a locker that wasn't already in use.  That's a good problem to have.

The session has a multi-room progression, starting with a telestial type room with a mural depicting forest lands with deer and other wildlife.  The endowment stays in that room until it progresses to a terrestrial room that is beautiful, but with a simple design.  Of course, you eventually progress to the celestial room.  There was a huge chandelier in the center, and some smaller chandeliers on the side.

As I watched the other patrons in the temple, I could see the love that they had for temple ordinances.  It made me really think about what a blessing it is to be able to attend the temple.  It's a blessing for us to be able to commune with our Heavenly Father, and it's a blessing for those whose work we are doing.





View a gallery of this temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment