Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ogden Utah Temple

The Ogden Temple was really neat.



We never had a chance to attend this temple before it was remodeled.  So, while we said that we had been to all the temples in Utah, the truth was that we had been to all of the operating temples in Utah, but this temple was a secret blemish on our record.

We were finally able to remove that blemish.  We went with two of our good friends, and we were able to drive up there, do a session and go to dinner afterword.

It was really neat to me to see the completely rebuilt temple.  I wish that I had seen the old one, and it would be really neat to see what they kept and what was completely new.

I think the thing that struck me most about this temple was how important it is that the house of the Lord be a place that truly honors him.  It was important enough that the temple be up to modern standards, that they completely rebuilt it.  That was just amazing to me.







View a gallery of this temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment