Saturday, September 3, 2011

Manti Utah Temple

The Manti Temple has always had a special place in my heart.  I've had several good friends who attended Snow College.  I loved to come down and visit.  I loved to do sessions here.  I love the beauty of this temple.  From the rose petal tips on the lights, to the spiral staircase that winds up each of the towers, this is a magnificent temple.  It is one of two temples in the world that does a live endowment session.

It has been several years since I have been to this temple.  Today I was able to take my wife there.  It was her first time and I loved sharing this temple with her.  It is amazing to look at this beautiful temple and realize that there was no paid labor in its construction.  It was all built as a labor of love by members of the church.  That makes its beauty even more incredible.










View a gallery of this temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment